Account Managers will provide day-to-day support of assigned clients. The management and support of clients includes conducting periodic reviews, providing customer support, technical support, and project management. As project manager, the Account Manager will be responsible to coordinate the activities of TOTALogistix personnel as well as outside vendors and partners to best support the client. The Account Manager will be expected to form solid working relationships and develop advocates at many levels within with the clients’ organizations. Account Managers are ultimately responsible for the success of the relationship with their clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Develop a complete understanding of the client and their business.
1. Logistics and supply chain activities
2. Org structure
3. Products and services
4. Goals and priorities
• Prepare and manage all on-boarding activities for new client implementation.
• Prepare and manage all carrier on-boarding activities.
• Identify areas for improvement, including identifying savings opportunities and improving efficiencies. Develop action plans to realize these advances.
• Contribute to the growth and profitability of TOTALogistix by expanding services.
• Assume complete responsibility for managing the progress of initiatives with clients.
• Identify and measure the value TOTALogistix brings to the client and effectively communicate that value to the client.
• Prepare and present accomplishments and opportunities to the client on a periodic schedule.
• Manage all client agreement renewals.
• Working knowledge of all client/carrier agreements.
• Review and analyze all client reports and approve for invoicing .
• Provide ad-hoc reporting to clients as needed.
• Be available to travel on an as needed basis (10-20%).
• Degree in logistics/supply chain management preferred.
• Practical Logistics/Supply Chain experience preferred.
• Account management experience preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, including solid knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to understand, interpret and analyze data.
• Working knowledge of purpose and functionality of BI tools, ERP, TMS, WMS and other supply chain related systems.
• Self-starter with ability to work independently.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for selling our TMS technology software to manufacturers, distributors, and retailers with transportation spends of at least $1M or more annually. This position will have the responsibility to manage the complete sales cycle process including prospecting, initial sales calls, evaluation, software demonstration, proposal preparation and delivery, and closing of the sale.
They also should possess excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate and advise account managers, supervisors, and executives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
•Build business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
•Maximize revenues by maintaining strong relationships with clients.
•Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing sales options.
•Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions with clear messaging.
•Leverage a number of sales channels to include, cold calling, cold emailing as needed.
•Review and analyze sales and operational records and reports; use data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
•Consult with potential customers to understand their needs; identify and suggest equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs.
•Perform other duties as assigned.
COMPETENCIES To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
•Adaptability- Demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles. Measure self against standard of excellence. Recognize and act on opportunities. Set and achieve challenging goals. Take calculated risks to accomplish goals.
•Communications - hibit good listening and comprehension. Express ideas and thoughts in written form. Express ideas and thoughts verbally. Keep others adequately informed. Select and use appropriate communication methods.
•Dependability - Commit to doing the best job possible. Follow instruction. Keep commitments. Meet attendance and punctuality guidelines. Respond to requests for service and assistance. Take responsibility for own actions.
•Quality - Apply feedback to improve performance. Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness. Display commitment to excellence. Look for ways to improve and promote quality. Monitor own work to ensure quality.
•Quantity - Achieve established goals. Complete work in timely manner. Meet productivity standards. Strive to increase productivity. Work quickly.
•Teamwork - Balance team and individual responsibilities. Contribute to building a positive team spirit. Exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views. Give and welcome feedback. Put success of team above own interests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
•EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and/or 5 years of industry experience along with a proven track record of closing SaaS deals.
Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, prospects, customers, and co-workers.
Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, ROIs, profit margins, and percentages.
Draw inferences, develop strategies, reach conclusions, and make decisions all based on processing the data and information available.
• Microsoft Office Suite.
• Hubspot CRM, a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.